As your Doula I promise to comfort, support and give you and your partner guidance through your pregnancy, labour, birth and into motherhood/parenthood.
A doula is a trained birth companion who provides physical, emotional, mental and spiritual support to both the labouring mother, her partner, or others that are attending the birth. A doula does not preform clinical tasks, or make decisions for mother or partner, however will help to get the information necessary for the mother and her partner to make empowered informed decisions.
My birth doula support would include:
- Initial complimentary consultation
- 1-2 prenatal visits (which would include meeting back up Doula)
- 24/7 on call availability from 37 weeks on
- Labour support from early labour until you are comfortable, clean and settled after birth
- 1-2 follow up postpartum visits, usually I check in within the first 24 hours after birth and then again a few days later
Cost of Services $600
A $200 retainer fee is due when you select me as your doula. The balance of $400 is due on our second postnatal visit. If the cost of my services seem out of your reach please contact me for and alternative payment solution. I am also willing to do a payment plan pre and postnatal.